How do I report a crime?

In the event of an emergency, please dial 911. For non-emergency situations, please contact the Chowchilla Police Department at 559-665-8600 to report a crime.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. How do I report information on a crime anonymously?
3. How do I obtain a copy of a crime, incident, or traffic report?
4. What types of crime prevention information/programs are available in Chowchilla?
5. Is there a crime prevention program specific to businesses?