Where do I pay my property taxes?

Property tax payments are processed through the Madera County Treasurer/Tax Collector's office located in the County government building at:

200 W 4th Street
2nd floor
Madera, CA 93637
Phone: (559) 675-7715.

Show All Answers

1. If I wish to file a claim with the City, who do I contact?
2. Is there a City map available?
3. Where can I get an extra Chowchilla phone book?
4. Where can I get a voter registration card?
5. Where do I pay my property taxes?
6. Where is the Chowchilla Court?
7. How can I find out how to rent a park pavilion?